T'bilisi Restaurant Tips by IngaA
T'bilisi Restaurants: 68 reviews and 180 photos
Vody Lagidze (Lagidze's waters)
Lagidze was en entrepreneur, owner of a network of water producing plants. e was fan of experimenting with water tastes. He tried many different herb extra-products, etc, put them into a solution for producing water. Now we can enjoy these delicious waters (mint taste, citron, cream, tarhun (local spicy herb), etc).
And of course, in any restaurant, don't miss the georgian wine. such marks as Mukuzani, Kindzmarauli, Hvantchkara and many others obtained a lot of prises at the international wine exhibitions and ar really georgian national pride. Together with tas
Favorite Dish: Lagidze was en entrepreneur, owner of a bnetwork of water producing plants. e was fan of experimenting with water tastes. He tried many different herbs, products, etc, put them into a solution for producing water. Now we can enjoy these delicious waters (mint taste, citron, cream, tarhun, etc).
And of course, in any restaurant, don't miss the georgian wine. such marks as Mukuzani, Kindzmarauli, Hvantchkara and many others obtained a lot of prises at the international wine exhibitions and ar really georgian national pride. Together with tasty georgian food (satsivi, lobbi, hinkali, hachapuri) it will give you a feeling of holiday.
And of course 'churchkhela',,, the extra-delicious sweet dish, in a form of broom, made of dried grape juice with nuts. Don't take those ones they you could probably see in Crimea, for the real 'churchkhelas'. It's so far from being true, they sell just something with a lot of gelatine (and something else, I even don't imagine what exactly) instead of dry grape juice. If you go to Georgia someday, don't miss it, you'll remember it for the rest of your days.
Directions: Small restaurants are everywhere n the old part of the city and near Tbilisi there are also many small restaurants or 'dukhan' as locals call them.
More Reviews (6)
IngaA's Related Pages
T'bilisi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A few quiet days in Tbilisi"
- "Tbilisi -- City that Gets Better Every Day"
- "Tbilisi, Georgia"
- "where east meets west"
- "around the old town"
- "charmed by Tbilisi...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in T'bilisi
- Hotels in T'bilisi
- Transportation in T'bilisi
- Nightlife in T'bilisi
- Restaurants in T'bilisi
- Shopping in T'bilisi
- Warnings and Dangers in T'bilisi
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lombard Hotels
- Willoughby Hotels
- Tabuan Hotels
- Speyer Hotels
Badges & Stats in T'bilisi
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to T'bilisi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in T'bilisi
- Posted in Travel Portugal Forum "Re: Portugal in March - your..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sunny Tbilisi - heart of Georgien"
- created a T'bilisi Travel Page "Sunny Tbilisi - heart of Georgien"
- Wrote a Review Bazaleti lake in T'bilisi Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of maykal's T'bilisi travel pages
Photos in T'bilisiSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 43 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 39 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yalta Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Varazdin Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Hungary Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Kumrovec Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (100)
Latest T'bilisi hotel reviews
- Courtyard by Marriott Tbilisi
- 121 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Hotel Varazi
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 25, 2013
- Georgian House
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 12, 2013
- Hotel Primavera
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 13, 2013
- Bazaleti Palace
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 26, 2013
- Hotel Kopala
- 22 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 29, 2013
- Hotel Villa Mtiebi
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Sheraton Metechi Palace Hotel
- 54 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013