"Sunny Tbilisi - heart of Georgien" T'bilisi by IngaA
T'bilisi Travel Guide: 480 reviews and 1,505 photos
Capital of Georgien - one of the newly created independent states, which emerged after the breakdown of USSR. This city has a very long and rich history. Georgien (not American state of Georgia) is a really very ancient land, motherland of the great poet Shota Rustaveli, author of the poem "Knight in tiger's skin".
Just remember Ancient Greek myth about "Argonauts" who made a travel to take a golden runo. Kolhida, that's the place it's spoken about there.".
And Tbilisi,,, warm-hearted, sunny, welcomming city, populated with nice people, really one of my favourite places in the former USSR territory. On the pic - the picturesque bank of Kura river, where statue of Vakhtang Gorgasali, the king, is dominating over the city and controlling the situation.
- Pros:architecture, cuisine, wine
- Cons:the same as everywhere :))
- In a nutshell:More than just sunny city
What can be better than mountains?... I have no words to describe them. They are so unbeleivably high and beautiful,... more travel advice
Tbilisi is surrounded by the mountains. In the mpintains, at the ancient times, a lot of monasteries were founded.... more travel advice
IngaA's Related Pages
T'bilisi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A few quiet days in Tbilisi"
- "Tbilisi -- City that Gets Better Every Day"
- "Tbilisi, Georgia"
- "where east meets west"
- "around the old town"
- "charmed by Tbilisi...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in T'bilisi
- Hotels in T'bilisi
- Transportation in T'bilisi
- Nightlife in T'bilisi
- Restaurants in T'bilisi
- Shopping in T'bilisi
- Warnings and Dangers in T'bilisi
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in T'bilisi
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to T'bilisi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in T'bilisi
- Posted in Travel Portugal Forum "Re: Portugal in March - your..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sunny Tbilisi - heart of Georgien"
- created a T'bilisi Travel Page "Sunny Tbilisi - heart of Georgien"
- Wrote a Review Bazaleti lake in T'bilisi Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of maykal's T'bilisi travel pages
Photos in T'bilisiSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 43 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 39 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yalta Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Varazdin Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Hungary Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Kumrovec Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (100)
Latest T'bilisi hotel reviews
- Courtyard by Marriott Tbilisi
- 121 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Hotel Varazi
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 25, 2013
- Georgian House
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 12, 2013
- Hotel Primavera
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 13, 2013
- Sheraton Metechi Palace Hotel
- 54 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013
- Hotel Villa Mtiebi
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Bazaleti Palace
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 26, 2013
- Hotel Kopala
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013