"Toulon - Mediterrannean coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Toulon by IngaA
Toulon Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 334 photos
Toulon was a military port, and it still is. Formerly it was a "closed" city but now it's open for tourists. Sityated on the Mediterrainean coast, overcrouded by tourists in summer-time, it gives a nice relaxing atmosphere of the resort marin city. 5 hours by TGV from PAris and you get there!
Very popular touristic place, with a lot of shops, cafes, restaurants. I was there at the celebration of 14 Juillet and... more travel advice
IngaA's Related Pages
Toulon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "… la chose enivrante: la liberté ! la liberté !"
- "On and Off the Road in Toulon"
- "Toulon - Mediterrannean coast"
- "Toulon - Starting Point of Napoleon"
- "Changed Plans"
- "Toulon - the sailing city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toulon
- Hotels in Toulon
- Transportation in Toulon
- Nightlife in Toulon
- Restaurants in Toulon
- Shopping in Toulon
- Warnings and Dangers in Toulon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toulon
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Toulon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toulon
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 43 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 39 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yalta Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varazdin Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Hungary Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Kumrovec Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue