"Lovely Old Town NATCHITOCHES" Top 5 Page for this destination Natchitoches by vigi

Natchitoches Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 160 photos

I was in an arranged tour and I had no idea where they brought me to, but I ended up visiting Natchitochoes. I must say I love this small town, people are very nice. They seems to know each other in town. And the resident bar is like a community center, interesting. The best part is shopping, many nice antique shops down there, too bad my suitcase is too small. I bought an evening dress though. :-)

Check out my whirlwind TRAVEL JOURNAL

• Last visit to Natchitoches: Apr 2004
  • Intro Updated May 14, 2004

• amandajayne81's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Looks like a great town. We are considering visiting in Jan 2012. Seems to be lots to see there.

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2006 at 3:23 AM

Happy Birthday! Loved your tour of Natchitoches...sounded like an exhausting, yet enjoyable journey. May you have many more...

• BuickMackane's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2005 at 9:22 PM

Great page. I've visited two years in a row for the Christmas light decorations on the Cane River which are spectacular!! Oops, almost forgot to mention our first visit for -- check this out -- the Meat Pie Festival! It was great!

• Guantanamera's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2004 at 9:52 PM

You can find hanging traffic lights in a lot of smaller towns in the States... Hey, did you listen to any CCR on this trip? Chasin' down a hoodoo there...

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2004 at 2:41 AM

ANother good page Virginia! You are a great writier, I really feel a sense a place after your pages!

• mamasan69's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2004 at 2:15 AM

Nice new tips and great new picture of you on your homepage.

• May 14, 2004 at 2:05 AM

Virginia, i must admit that your page is a sheer class. What a picturisation.

• Apr 23, 2004 at 8:42 AM

Hi Vigi--We were some of your tour mates in Natchitoches--I agree that it was a charming town great for shopping--I'm glad you got home safely! Keep in touch! Dana & Christina Crisson

vigi

“Expect the Unexpected, or You Won't Find It”

Badges & Stats in Natchitoches

Have you been to Natchitoches?

Latest Activity in Natchitoches