"A TRUELY BEAUTIFUL PLACE, A TREASURE OF NATURE!" State of Sabah by vigi

State of Sabah Travel Guide: 2,673 reviews and 6,775 photos

If you read through my travel pages, and know me, you'll probably realize love everything nature. I've seen enough man made concrete in the big city in Hong Kong. Sabah is a truely amazing place. I didn't expect it's SO BEAUTIFUL before my visited. They still have a "Virgin Jungle" which have not been disturbed by man kind. And lots of beautiful & isolated islands and amazing underwater life. I did snorkelling in Sipadan Island (not even scuba diving), and I saw a few big turtles swimming few feet away from me (and with me), hundreds (perhaps thousand?) of jack fish circling around, jumbo parrot head fishes, Black Dip Sharks, and lots of colourful fishes and coral. I can't imagine how amazing it will be if I know how to scuba dive. I am very motivated to learn that after visiting Sipadan.

5-star hotels in Kota Kinabalu are weel developed and nice too. I also love the resorts on remote islands. The one in Kapalai was great, all wooden bunglows built in water, just like those photos of Maldives I've seen on the net. The one in Lakayan Island was beautiful too, quiet & laid back & romantic! Would love to go back with my boy friend!

• Last visit to State of Sabah: Nov 2007
  • Intro Updated Jan 23, 2008

Comments

vigi

“Expect the Unexpected, or You Won't Find It”

Badges & Stats in State of Sabah

Have you been to State of Sabah?