Hong Kong Off The Beaten Path Tips by vigi Top 5 Page for this destination
Hong Kong Off The Beaten Path: 484 reviews and 590 photos
Sunset @ Cheung Chau, Hong Kong (CHINA)
Cheung Chau, a small island with friendly people! Whenever I don't know my way, somebody (who live there) will come up to help. 30 mins travel by ferry from Central. Must eat: seafood, cheap & delicious. Must also taste local dessert, snacks & DimSum. A relaxing beer at the beach bar... watching water sports, and a walk to the famous 'Cheung Po Chai' cave!
Said to be a hundred years history, every
year in May this island celebrate the "Bund Festival". There're huge bund towers, Chinese operas, paraide around the island, etc. Great celebrations!
See my Cheung Chau page for more photos.
Have you ever thought of learning to cook Asian cusine? A visit to our Home Management Centre at North Point will be rewarding.
The Home Management Centre
10/F, Electric Centre
28 City Garden Road
(near City Garden Hotel)
Course Fees: Ranging from HK$85 to about HK$450 per course
Rosary Church @ Tsim Sha Tsui (HONG KONG)
Brothers & sisters, Don't forget your Sunday Service while travelling! There're many churches all over Hong Kong, Kowloon & New Territories offering Sunday Mass. Check out the Catholic Diocese web site for detail information.
YooHoo... This is the first time I actually sit inside a radio studio and talk in front of the mic! GREAT and FUN experience!!!
Did you even roast suckling pig in a BBQ outing? It's available in Pak Shek Golf Center in Shatin.
me @ Tai-O, Hong Kong (CHINA)
TAI O - The Venice of Hong Kong, an outlying island. A fishing village located in Lantau Island, still not yet polluted by the city life.
Wooden houses built on water, boats, hills, friendly people, peaceful, dried seafood, narrow streets, old ages... these are all my memories of this place. I love Tai O!!!
FACTORY OUTLETS IN HK: Joyce Warehouse in South Horizons, carrying brands like Anna Sui, Girogio Armani, Vivienne Westwood, etc. Esprit Outlet in Tsimshatsui, prices up to 90% off. United Colors of Benetton Outlet in Mongkok offers 80% off. For choices of local funky fashion and leather outfits, you must visit the Hong Kong Industrial Centre near to Lai Chi Kok MTR station.
Check out these pages for outlets address:
Victoria Park, located in the heart of Causeway Bay, comprising an area of 17 hectares, it provides various active and passive amenities facilities.
More Reviews (130)
- See All From HK Airport to Guangzhou
- See All SkyBar
- See All Outlet Shopping for Brands
- See All Flowers at Kowloon Park
- See All Free WiFi HotSpots in Hong Kong
vigi's Related Pages
Hong Kong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Jewels of Hong Kong"
- "Welcome to my favourite city in the world"
- "Hong Kong: City of Life with Endless Motions!"
- "Keeweechic's Hong Kong SAR"
- "Hong Kong"
- "Hong Kong"
- "Hong Kong"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hong Kong
- Hotels in Hong Kong
- Transportation in Hong Kong
- Nightlife in Hong Kong
- Restaurants in Hong Kong
- Shopping in Hong Kong
- Warnings and Dangers in Hong Kong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hong Kong
- 166 Reviews
- 221 Photos
- 631 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hong Kong
- Uploaded a Photo to "Let's go Da-Bin-Lo (Hot Pot)!"
- Posted in Travel Vienna Forum "Re: Need suggestion of Heuriger"
- Wrote a Review From HK Airport to Guangzhou about Bus Services in Hong Kong Transportation
- Commented on one of cathypooh's Hong Kong travel pages
- updated a Hong Kong Travel Page "Hong Kong: City of Life with Endless Motions!"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hong Kong Intro, 138 reviews, 183 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 68 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 51 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 36 reviews, 104 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 48 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zhongdian Intro, 46 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 51 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Mai Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 44 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monroe Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (59)
- Victoria Peak- 298 Reviews, 445 Photos
- Ocean Park- 111 Reviews, 218 Photos
- Lantau Island- 216 Reviews, 512 Photos
- Aberdeen- 74 Reviews, 135 Photos
- Stanley Market- 52 Reviews, 82 Photos
- Nathan Road- 52 Reviews, 77 Photos
- Central District- 112 Reviews, 166 Photos
- Hong Kong Park (Admiralty)- 51 Reviews, 114 Photos
- Repulse Bay- 57 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Victoria Harbour- 60 Reviews, 119 Photos
See All Hong Kong Things to Do