"Curiosity- my best guidebook!" Tanechka's Profile

Let's travel !

As well as each of you I came to VT because of my love to travel and getting knowledge of other cultures, traditions, love to adventures and desire to share the experience.
Also I wish to tell people about my country and city where i live,to sow grains of interest towards amazing nature and culture of Ukraine .

Small baby is not the reason to stop travelling

Not so long ago I became mum. But that happy event in my familly didn't mean that i will refuse from one of my stronges hobby- travelling. Last year we made first steps in studying this big world together with my small daughter.

By bus

or by plane

Let's travel!!!

• Intro Updated Feb 16, 2011

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Happy Birthday Tatiana and greetings from Finland.

• S.Cunis's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2010 at 8:31 AM

Hi Tatiana! your album photos are great..., sunset colours like surreal ... and then that amazing cat ... wow!!!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Hi Tatiana! Happy Birthday! You are very welcome for Euromeet 2010 in Krakow, Poland (28-30 May) and to Lviv on 1-2 June! Details and links on my homepage. Please, think over it! We need you in Krakow and Lviv! Smiles from both matcrazies ---> :-)))

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2009 at 4:06 AM

Happy birthday Tatiana and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit next May for the Euromeeting. It will be fun with lots of vteers and it's easy to get Lisbon from Kiev

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2009 at 10:24 PM

happy and free in your great birthday and get all what you want to do and get success and harmony in this lovely new year 2009. Have you been Burma????

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover].

• shrimp56's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2008 at 5:25 PM

Happy Birthday Tatiana! May it be a good year for life and travels :))) And perhaps you will visit us in Chicago ?

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2008 at 2:59 PM

Hi! Wishing you a happy birthday and sending you lots of greetings from Mexico! :)

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2008 at 10:16 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!