"a great place to study!" Top 5 Page for this destination Presov by poho
Presov Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 41 photos
so, i have been studying in presov for quite a while. four years make you feel quite at home in the town. i like it down here, it's a homely town for me
check out the town's home page at www.presov.sk
from kapusany village you hike up a very steep hill into the ruins of an old castle. great view and great activity more travel advice
i know i know, globalisation stinks! but if you want pizza or any mexican food, this is the spot to go. it's on the main... more travel advice
poho's Related Pages
Presov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Presov-Athens on Torysa"
- "Presov......Where beautiful people live :-)"
- "Levoca not Prešov"
- "richmors's new Presov Page"
- "a great place to study!"
- "Michael_G._M's new Presov Page"
- "ckrueger99's new Presov Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Presov
- Transportation in Presov
- Nightlife in Presov
- Restaurants in Presov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Presov
- 17 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Presov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Presov
Photos in PresovSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Slovakia Intro, 16 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Presov Intro, 17 reviews, 1 photo
- United Kingdom Intro, 6 reviews
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- London Intro, 4 reviews