"lovely Yelapa" Yelapa by Nanumi
Yelapa Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 35 photos
A picturescue fishing village accessible only by boat from either Puerto Vallarta (Los Muertos pier - $17 both ways) or Boca de Tomatlan (about 60 cents bus and $4 round trip).
If I ever ventured again in the direction of Banderas Bay I'd made it my main destination.
All pictures, comments, tips etc. from Yelapa are under Mexico headline - too much headache jumping all over the pages !! You're cordially invited to visit !!!
- Pros:picturescue, friendly, fairly quiet
- Cons:tourists from 11AM to 3 PM
- In a nutshell:perfect getaway
Nanumi's Related Pages
Yelapa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Lovely Day trip to Yelapa"
- "lovely Yelapa"
- "My hammock, my home"
- "Yelapa, Jalisco, Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yelapa
- Hotels in Yelapa
- Transportation in Yelapa
- Restaurants in Yelapa
- Warnings and Dangers in Yelapa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yelapa
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Yelapa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yelapa
Photos in YelapaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 8 reviews, 139 photos, 14 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 132 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cienfuegos Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 90 photos, 9 travelogues
- Trinidad Intro, 43 reviews, 44 photos
- Poland Intro, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- India Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Uzbekistan Intro, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (15)
Latest Yelapa hotel reviews
- Casa Milagros - House of Miracles
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 2, 2013