"My first and probably last all-inclusive deal" Guardalavaca by Nanumi
Guardalavaca Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 180 photos
- Pros:in some instances cheaper than flying to Cuba on own
- Cons:tourist ghetto
- In a nutshell:buy the package and get out to see what's out there
It is important to get out from the resort and have a look at how Cubans who serve meals, clean rooms etc. live - those... more travel advice
Most tourist spent their time between beach and pool, snack bar in a pool and snack bar on a beach, followed by beach... more travel advice
Nanumi's Related Pages
Guardalavaca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guardalavaca - a great place to start"
- "Guardalavaca, Cuba"
- "Guardalavaca - friendly and beautiful"
- "Brisas Guardalavaca"
- "My first and probably last all-inclusive deal"
- "Most Beautiful Place in all the World..."
- "Guardalavaca - Colourful area of Northern Cuba"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guardalavaca
- Hotels in Guardalavaca
- Transportation in Guardalavaca
- Nightlife in Guardalavaca
- Restaurants in Guardalavaca
- Shopping in Guardalavaca
- Warnings and Dangers in Guardalavaca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guardalavaca
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Guardalavaca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guardalavaca
Photos in GuardalavacaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 8 reviews, 139 photos, 14 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 132 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cienfuegos Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 90 photos, 9 travelogues
- Trinidad Intro, 43 reviews, 44 photos
- Poland Intro, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- India Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Uzbekistan Intro, 30 photos, 2 travelogues