"Leiria" Leiria by Branco
Leiria Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 91 photos
Leiria is pleasantly situated at the confluence of two rivers, the Liz and the Lena, and at the foot of a hill crowned by a medieval castle. It is also near the beautiful beaches at Nazaré, the santuary at Fátima, and the magnificent architecture of Batalha and Alcobaça.
The Leiria region has kept alive its tradition of popular art and folklore. The well known crystal made by Atlantis is manufactured by hand nearby
Source, Michelin Tourist Guide
Branco's Related Pages
Leiria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Leiria, Portugal"
- "Henrik's Leiria-page"
- "Leiria - A small & quiet city"
- "Euro Cup 2004 in Portugal!"
- "Leria - My base south of Porto"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leiria
- Hotels in Leiria
- Transportation in Leiria
- Restaurants in Leiria
- Shopping in Leiria
- Warnings and Dangers in Leiria
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Leiria
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Leiria?Share Your Travels
Photos in LeiriaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 136 reviews, 64 photos, 8 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sintra Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tunis Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Havana Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Évora Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tomar Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Coimbra Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 5 travelogues