"working in an apple orchard..." Blenheim by dragontml
Blenheim Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 71 photos
While staying in Blenheim for a few days, I had the opportunity to work in an apple orchard for 5 days ! Work starts as early as 7:30am till 3:45pm with a 15 minutes tea break and half hour lunch break. The hostel which I stayed in had other travellers and they too are working in orchards / vineyards. Quite a few Japanese and travellers from England. Met some friendly travellers here and till today, some are still keeping in touch !
Apple orchards are huge and it's got rows and rows of apple trees ! At least 20+ trees per row...so imagine we have to move the steel ladders from tree to tree but all was good fun...at least I have tried it !
- In a nutshell:beautiful blenheim
dragontml's Related Pages
Blenheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sun and Wine for all"
- "Sauvignon Capital of the World"
- "MARLBOROUGH COUNTRY!"
- "stay at Koanui Backpackers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blenheim
- Hotels in Blenheim
- Transportation in Blenheim
- Restaurants in Blenheim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blenheim
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Blenheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blenheim
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 52 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 49 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ko Lanta Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues