"Mount Cook" Mount Cook Range by dragontml
Mount Cook Range Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 30 photos
Mt Cook National Park is part of the world herritage area. One third of the park is covered in permanent snow or ice. Named after Captain James Cook, the national park is 700 square kilometers in size and Mt Cook or Aoraki as it is sometimes known, stands 3755 meters and is the highest peak in New Zealand. There are also 22 other mountains in this national park all over 3000 meters.
i remember it as a very hot sunny day when in the mini-van to Mt Cook. this picture here of the dam
- Pros:some great walks u can do here !
- Cons:limited variety of food...
- In a nutshell:go, stay a few days here. well, worth it !
really, if you visit the mount cook range, you must want to explore this area. expect lots of walking to be done. really... more travel advice
I was told that you could only see this flower in Mount Cook ? more travel advice
dragontml's Related Pages
Mount Cook Range Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Mount Cook Range
- Hotels in Mount Cook Range
- Transportation in Mount Cook Range
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mount Cook Range
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mount Cook Range?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Cook Range
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 52 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 49 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ko Lanta Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues