"Mexician Living" Ajijic by doolemma
Ajijic Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 21 photos
When the town is about 5000 feet elevation and you have a front yard that is about 70 feet down, I think living high on the hill is a fair statement. This was the house we were invited to stay and look after.
We found that having our large meal at noon, we could beat the crowds and then have time for a sesita.
- Pros:It is called the "Eternal Spring' town
- Cons:Cobblestone streets will loosen all the bolts & nuts on car
doolemma's Related Pages
Ajijic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ajijic Mexico"
- "Mexician Living"
- "Ajijic: The Best Weather in the World"
- "Our Mexican home"
- "AJIJIC. A VERY NICE VILLAGE 45 MINUTES FROM GDL"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ajijic
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Ajijic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ajijic
Top 10 Pages
- Lake Placid Intro, 30 reviews, 29 photos
- Sun City Center Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hilo Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ruskin Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Myakka City Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Lahaina Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos