"New York, New York" New York City by John_P_LSU

New York City Travel Guide: 15,853 reviews and 31,851 photos

To the Murderers of my Countrymen...

<i>As more and more of you bastards who had a hand in (or supported in any way) the murder of my countrymen.... as more and more of you continue to die from our military action in Afghanistan, I do get a little bit of satisfaction knowing that justice is being served.

I do pray that a merciful God has handled the ultimate justice that must be done to those directly committed these acts. You murderers were smiling when you were staring at death... you believed God would save you, and make heroes of you. But now, and forever, you will know the agony and pain your selfish, cowardly decisions will cost you.</i>

To quote a song: <i>
Let Freedom Ring,
let the white dove sing,
let the WHOLE WORLD know today is a day of RECKONING
Let The Weak Be Strong Let The Right Be Wrong
Roll The Stone Away LET THE GUILTY PAY
It's Independence Day </i>

<font color=red><b>I would like to clarify something, for those who have misinterpreted this page. <u>I wish NO harm on the innocent people of Afghanistan.</u> I wish only peace and prosperity on the overwhelming majority of the citizens of that country. I only seek justice be served on those who had a hand in the brutal murder of my countrymen.</b></font>

• Last visit to New York City: Sep 1999
  • Intro Updated Mar 12, 2004

• Kentbein's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2004 at 4:23 PM

Utttz seems to be from another planet. Too bad we have so many weak minds on this website. Good page John. Very good page.

• Narviking's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2003 at 3:15 PM

What a great page John. I saw those towers once from a planewindow and it scares me to think it could have been my plane that hit them... My full support to you.

• Fondest_Memories's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2003 at 2:48 PM

Ok, I dare not take a political stand. On one hand...the image might be too sensitive for some. On the other...it's John's freedom of speech and expression. If you can't handle the reality of the tragedy? don't open this page.

• skye820's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2003 at 10:16 PM

Thank God we are fighting for peace :)

• utttz's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2003 at 4:53 AM

it seems you enjoyed 9/11: you show no respect at all!

• CubsIn4's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2003 at 1:36 PM

I deal with a lot of anger because of 9/11. I think you go overboard here to the point that it causes more pain instead of offers comfort. However, I also feel that NO anger would be totally inappropriate.

• vysnaite's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2003 at 1:25 PM

Hate causes hate. With this attitude you're not better than any of them. And read/watch some non-american media, it can be an eye-opener for you. Next, if you're so "caring" why don't you consider thinking of peace for a change.

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2003 at 1:06 PM

Revenge does not help, there are not better and worse deads, learn to respect ALL the deads

• piccolina's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2003 at 12:49 PM

What happened was really sad, people who had done it were bad people, this is out of doubt but your words are terrible.Please stop hate and fight for peace and love.Only in this way the world will be better for you, for your nieces..for me for everybody..

• feline01's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2002 at 11:57 AM

Nice pics but sad that revenge murder is so appealing to you.

John_P_LSU

“Praying for peace AND security!”

Badges & Stats in New York City

Have you been to New York City?