"Héviz" Heviz by hu_women
Heviz Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 82 photos
Heviz is the best known medical bath in Hungary with important turism. Located 6km far from Western-Balaton. The lake of Heviz is the largest thermal lake in Europe, 44.400m2. The temperature ranges between 23-26C in winter and 33-35C in summer. Already in the times of Roman rule the water was used for bathing. The health spa was founded by Count Gyorgy Festetics in 1795 and was popular even since. The 38m deep lake surrounded by a park and an alder wood is a nature conservation area.
hu_women's Related Pages
Heviz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GET YOURSELF INTO HOT WATER IN HEVIZ!!"
- "Andy in the (Not So) Far East... Hungary"
- "Springtime in Heviz"
- "Heves on Lake Balaton - Spa Vacation"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heviz
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Heviz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heviz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balaton Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sopron Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Preko Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagyvazsony Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Zala Megye Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sibenik Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Keszthely Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pannonhalma Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Krka National Park Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Szilvasvarad Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Heviz hotel reviews
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Heviz
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 27, 2013