"Sopron" Sopron by hu_women
Sopron Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 307 photos
Sopron is located near the Austrian-Hungarian border, 60 kms far from Vienna and 220kms far from Budapest. There are quiet nice streets of the historical city centre and beautiful buildings, monuments of the Middle Ages.
The town is called as "Civitas fidelissima" (the most faithful town),
because the citizens voted for belonging to Hungary at a referendum after the peace treaty of Trianon.
- Pros:Nice, old, historical city, wonderful old buildings
hu_women's Related Pages
Sopron Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sopron - A little taste of Hungary"
- "Sopron, Hungary"
- "Day Trip to Sunny Sopron"
- "S O P R O N"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sopron
- Hotels in Sopron
- Transportation in Sopron
- Restaurants in Sopron
- Shopping in Sopron
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sopron
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sopron?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sopron
Photos in SopronSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balaton Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Sopron Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Preko Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagyvazsony Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Zala Megye Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sibenik Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Keszthely Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pannonhalma Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Krka National Park Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Szilvasvarad Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos