"Szilvasvarad" Szilvasvarad by hu_women
Szilvasvarad Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 33 photos
Szilvasvarad is a small village with almost 2000 inhabitans, 30 kms far from Eger on the western slope of Bukk Mountains.
Most part of the mountains are reserve area. The 7th Carriage Driving World Championship was organised here in 1984.
- Pros:Beautiful nature, hiking, Lipican Horse Festival in every September
The valley can be explored by train (hourly between May and Oct.) on foot (3 kms) or on rented bicycle. more travel advice
hu_women's Related Pages
Szilvasvarad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Horse-riding and hiking"
- "Szilvasvarad - a fairy tale"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Szilvasvarad
- Hotels in Szilvasvarad
- Transportation in Szilvasvarad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Szilvasvarad
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Szilvasvarad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Szilvasvarad
Photos in SzilvasvaradSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balaton Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Sopron Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Preko Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagyvazsony Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Zala Megye Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sibenik Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Keszthely Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pannonhalma Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Krka National Park Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Szilvasvarad Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos