"Travelingal's Travels and Wish List of Travels" travelingal's Profile
I love to travel, but current circumstances (i.e. work) afford me the opportunity only once or twice a year. I am a youngster in my fifth decade, so this obstacle will hopefully go away in just a few years. For the time being, I compensate and avoid a major funk by planning a new trip immediately upon my return. In essence, I truly become a virtual tourist for about 49 weeks a year - thank you all for contributing to my travels! Once a destination is decided upon, I become obsessed with reading and learning as much as I can about the location - almost to the point of being sick of it before I even leave. That feeling, however, quickly dissipates once I put my suitcase in the car and head to the airport. Then I start to get depressed - because the trip of my dreams is almost over!! I know - you're thinking I'm nuts - and maybe I am, but I truly LOVE learning about and visiting new places. By the way - I am passionate about all things Italian!
(This is just a start - I'll be working on it as time allows!)
Oh - in case you are wondering about my photo - I'm actually much cuter now -- I'm now a blonde!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Re: Bus to Circus Maximus"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Somewhat Different Perspective of Great Art"
- created a Florence Travelogue "A Somewhat Different Perspective of Great Art"
updated their Profile Page "Travelingal's Travels and Wish List of Travels"
- Wrote a Review Boboli Gardens about Pitti Palace & Boboli Gardens in Florence Things to Do
- Commented on one of Lacristina's Rome travel pages
- Florence Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riomaggiore Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Manarola Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.