"Sioux City: Where Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota" Sioux City by erikajj
Sioux City Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 103 photos
Welcome to Sioux City. This is a small city with a diverse population and plenty to do if you spend some time looking. It is located on the western border of Iowa (if you are still lost, Iowa is one of those states in the middle of the US). Most of Sioux City is in Iowa, though North Sioux City is in South Dakota and South Sioux City is in Nebraska. Since most of you will never see my fair city, I will try to give you a good virtual tour. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. This is a photo of the Chief War Eagle Monument that overlooks the city. Chief War Eagle (1785-1851) was a Lakota (Sioux) leader who was a diplomat for his people.
For more info on Sioux City:
I apologize for the shortage of good pictures on this page. I hope to add some soon.
This museum is housed in a beautiful old mansion built of quartzite from this area. The exhibits are very good and the... more travel advice
Every Labor Day weekend, the Sioux City Art Center hosts Artsplash. It is a fun way to get to know area art,... more travel advice
- Do not be alarmed by the odor...
- See All Da Kao Vietnamese restaurant
- KD Station is a somewhat...
- Well, I guess it is both...
erikajj's Related Pages
Sioux City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sioux City"
- "Sioux City"
- "Sioux City: Where Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota"
- "Who would want to visit Sioux City???"
- "Wayside on the Missouri"
- "2005 UIF Championship at the Tyson Events Center"
- "Basaic Sioux City Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sioux City
- Transportation in Sioux City
- Nightlife in Sioux City
- Restaurants in Sioux City
- Warnings and Dangers in Sioux City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sioux City
- 15 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 54 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sioux City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sioux City
- Wrote a Review Stone State Park outside of... in Sioux City Things to Do
- created a Sioux City Travel Page "Sioux City: Where Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Sioux City Public Museum"
Photos in Sioux CitySee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 16 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Dakota Intro, 9 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sioux City Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Iowa Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Custer Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Mexico Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- The Bahamas Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Missouri Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo