"Spokane, Washington State" Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane by Shadownlite
Spokane Travel Guide: 147 reviews and 228 photos
Spokane is a smaller city in eastern Washington State. It is surrounded by mountains (with many ski resorts located on them) and farmland.
The Spokane River runs through the center of the city over a series of 3 waterfalls and a dam which makes an impressive sight in the springtime. The winter snow melt swells the river making the waterfalls, and the water flowing over the dam, extremely impressive.
Check out: http://www.spokane.org/ , http://www.visitspokane.com/ ,or www.spokanechamber.org for more information about Spokane.
- Pros:Lots of Nature, Rather Quiet Smaller City.
- Cons:No Nightlife, Everything Closes Early, Isolated From Rest Of World.
- In a nutshell:It's a place that you merely stop on a drive to elsewhere.
Trips up Mt. Spokane are always beautiful. Just remember that in winter, the top of the mountain is closed off. If you... more travel advice
There are many natural areas all over Spokane and the surrounding area. It is a very "foresty" area. You may want to... more travel advice
- Bloomsday: 12K footrace
- See All Spokane Has Restaurants For Every Taste
- Many Places to Shop In Spokane
- See All Things Close Early
- Lots Of Homeless People
Shadownlite's Related Pages
Spokane Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Closest "Big" city"
- "Spokane Washington & surrounding areas"
- "Spokane, Washington State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spokane
- Hotels in Spokane
- Transportation in Spokane
- Nightlife in Spokane
- Restaurants in Spokane
- Shopping in Spokane
- Warnings and Dangers in Spokane
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spokane
- 18 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Spokane?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spokane
Photos in SpokaneSee All Photos (18)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montana 1 review, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 photos
- Idaho Intro, 1 photo