Vancouver Hotel Tips by leafmcgowan
Vancouver Hotels: 66,175 reviews and 279 photos
Unique Qualities: I can only compliment the architectural design of this building as I didn't stay here during my visit to Canada, nor have I ever. But for those who enjoy architectural design and monuments, the Wall center is some eye candy in that arena. Its located within walking distance from the fashion and commerce districts of Vancouver possessing a dynamic view of the ethereal supernatural beauty that Vancouver is well known for - from the heights of its uppermost floors one can see all of Vancouver, the Bay, the harbour, Canada Place, Grouse and Cypress mountain. This building is a monument of mirrored glass windowns with a soothing courtyard holding spectacular gardens, cascading water, and Roman-styled hand-laid paving stones mixing modern architecture with classical beauty. From the outside, this looks like a plush and comfortable place to stay. For more information, see www.sheratonvancouver.com. Rating of architectural design: 4 out of 5; Rating of Hotel: Unknown. Viewed 3/22/08.
Address: 1088 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z2R9
More Reviews (29)
- See All Jericho Beach
- See All Wired Monk
- See All Sanctuary Saturday @ Club 23 West
- University of British Columbia at Robson...
leafmcgowan's Related Pages
Vancouver Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Local's Perspective"
- "Vancouver, BC - Canada's Pacific Gem!"
- "Vancouver, BC, Canada!"
- "Vancouver, my current home"
- "Vancouver,the best neighbor city of the USA!"
- "Summer in Vancouver"
- "The big city on the West Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vancouver
- Hotels in Vancouver
- Transportation in Vancouver
- Nightlife in Vancouver
- Restaurants in Vancouver
- Shopping in Vancouver
- Warnings and Dangers in Vancouver
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vancouver
- 30 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vancouver
Photos in VancouverSee All Photos (30)
Read real reviews about Vancouver Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 37 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Springs Intro, 56 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denver Intro, 47 reviews, 49 photos
- Seattle Intro, 48 reviews, 40 photos
- Dublin Intro, 22 reviews, 58 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 47 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Penzance Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Stanley Park- 159 Reviews, 283 Photos
- Capilano Suspension Bridge- 64 Reviews, 115 Photos
- Granville Island- 86 Reviews, 134 Photos
- Gastown- 67 Reviews, 108 Photos
- Grouse Mountain- 69 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Chinatown- 48 Reviews, 97 Photos
- Vancouver Aquarium- 67 Reviews, 104 Photos
- Lynn Canyon- 28 Reviews, 41 Photos
- English Bay- 28 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Canada Place- 27 Reviews, 54 Photos
See All Vancouver Things to Do