"Sweet Home Alabama" Alabama by leafmcgowan
Alabama Travel Guide: 1,664 reviews and 4,124 photos
In and out of Alabama through the course of my life, I've driven through the state until now, have I had a chance to explore some of its history. I've done the Rainbow Gathering in the Talledega national Forest, and now have had the pleasure to visit "Moundsville"!
- Pros:lush, hometown, southern belle, historical
- Cons:small, redneck, poor roads
- In a nutshell:Thinking of Alabama with a banjo on my knee ...
A small yet informative museum located in the center of the Moundsville park, this museum and giftshop is bound to have... more travel advice
leafmcgowan's Related Pages
Alabama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Alabama Page"
- "Alabama Back Roads and Byways"
- "Ancestral Home of the Four Tribes"
- "Native American Festival on the Mountain"
- "RhondaRuth's Vacation in Alabama"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alabama
- Hotels in Alabama
- Transportation in Alabama
- Nightlife in Alabama
- Restaurants in Alabama
- Shopping in Alabama
- Warnings and Dangers in Alabama
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alabama
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Alabama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alabama
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 37 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Springs Intro, 56 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denver Intro, 47 reviews, 49 photos
- Seattle Intro, 48 reviews, 40 photos
- Dublin Intro, 22 reviews, 58 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 47 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Penzance Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos