Dublin Hotel Tips by leafmcgowan
Dublin Hotels: 124,401 reviews and 562 photos
It's probably because I stayed here almost a week and a half, but the Dublin Hostel is one of my most favorite Hostelling International Hostels in the world. Its located very conveniently in the heart of Dublin City close to ALL of the tourist attractions, and an easy walk from everything - from the River Libbey, to Temple Bar, to O'Connell, Henry Street, and Trinity College ... It was a perfect meeting place for me and my friends. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful, courteous, and considerate. Open 24 hours a day - year round. THe hostel was very clean, comfortable, and you could be guaranteed a good sleep. Free wifi for laptop users, internet kiosks available, deposit boxes, parking, laundry facilities, self-catering kitchen, free continental breakfasts every morning in the old chapel, walking distance to bus and train stations, family, private and dorm rooms, a restaurant, 2 conference rooms, and excellent pricing. Single Room: 35-40 Euro/person; Dorm bed 14-23 Euro. I'll definitely be back to this one! Rating : 5 stars out of 5.
Address: 61 Mountjoy Street, Dublin, County Dublin, 7, Ireland
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: +353 1 8301766
More Reviews (21)
leafmcgowan's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 22 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (58)
Read real reviews about Dublin Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 37 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Springs Intro, 56 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denver Intro, 47 reviews, 49 photos
- Seattle Intro, 48 reviews, 40 photos
- Dublin Intro, 22 reviews, 58 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 47 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Penzance Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Kilmainham Jail- 70 Reviews, 121 Photos
- Trinity College- 144 Reviews, 222 Photos
- Guinness Brewery- 141 Reviews, 216 Photos
- Dublin Castle- 111 Reviews, 184 Photos
- Christ Church Cathedral- 93 Reviews, 168 Photos
- Temple Bar- 53 Reviews, 79 Photos
- St. Stephen's Green- 75 Reviews, 158 Photos
- Millennium Spire- 28 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Ha'penny Bridge- 58 Reviews, 92 Photos
- O'Connell Street- 41 Reviews, 74 Photos
See All Dublin Things to Do