"The Life of a Techno Gypsie ..." leafmcgowan's Profile
A TechnoGypsie is a jack-of-all-trades in both a technical field as well as an artistic field, but also one inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life.
I've been living as a techno Gypsie for the last 6-8 years. On the technical side I'm an archaeologist, anthropologist, web developer, designer, graphic artist, programmer, and researcher. On the Gypsie side a bartender, tarot reader, festival merchant, folk artist, herbalist, spiritual guide, diviner, and a wanderer.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 608 Reviews
- 1,078 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 114 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
- leafmcgowan and merikultra are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Australian National Museum about National Museum of Australia in Canberra Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Australian National Museum"
- created a Canberra Travel Page "Canberra"
- Commented on Mariajoy's profile page
updated their Profile Page "The Life of a Techno Gypsie ..."
- Posted in Travel Frankfurt am Main Forum "Goth/80's/Industrial Clubs or..."
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 37 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Springs Intro, 56 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denver Intro, 47 reviews, 49 photos
- Seattle Intro, 48 reviews, 40 photos
- Dublin Intro, 22 reviews, 58 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 47 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Penzance Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos