"My home town" Solihull by maykal
Solihull Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 23 photos
Being a Silhillian born and bred, I ought to have something to say about Solihull, but it just isn't an exciting enough place for me to want to write much. I've never found it a great place to be, although growing up there was nice. It is just a shame that Solihull is so close to Birmingham, so far from mountains and the sea, and so very...um...suburban. I will get round to doing a page sometime, but for now, I'd prefer it if I concentrated my efforts on Sudan!!
maykal's Related Pages
Solihull Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One Visit - One Night!"
- "Solihull – “Soily Hill”"
- "Affluent town"
- "Building a "Home" Homepage for SOLIHULL!"
- "My home town"
- "Home town alright"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Solihull
- Hotels in Solihull
- Transportation in Solihull
- Nightlife in Solihull
- Restaurants in Solihull
- Shopping in Solihull
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Solihull
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Solihull?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Solihull
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 33 reviews, 147 photos
- Marseille Intro, 22 reviews, 97 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigo Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos
- Kassala Intro, 53 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arbil Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos
- Morocco Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prizren Intro, 20 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos