Amasya Hotel Tips by maykal
Amasya Hotels: 5 reviews and 12 photos
A mosque in old Amasya
I stayed at the Yuvam Pansiyon, located on the main road...it doesn't look much from the outside (you enter via a pharmacy), but the view from the roof is what made this place worth staying in. The rooms weren't bad, and had a functioning private bathroom...for me, this is a luxury! The only complaint was the fact that the only rooms are located on the 5th and 6th floor...not funny when there is no lift and the temperature is in the mid-30's.
I've got a funny feeling we paid 15 million lira per night for a twin room, although I don't know where that figure came from...sounds about right though, as that would be around $10 I think.
Unique Qualities: The owner doubled as a pharmacist, and when she was busy, reception was manned by her over-keen son. I think the small amount of power had gone to his head, as he used to make a fuss about leaving the key at reception every time we went out, which meant that we had to disturb his mother in the pharmacy every time we wanted to go back...she soon put a stop to that, but he did get a bit surly when he saw we hadn't left our keys at reception!
Comparison: least expensive
More Reviews (7)
maykal's Related Pages
Amasya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AMASYA (AMASEIA)"
- "Historical Amasya."
- "Stunning Amasya"
- "3000 years old brand new city !!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amasya
- Hotels in Amasya
- Transportation in Amasya
- Nightlife in Amasya
- Restaurants in Amasya
- Shopping in Amasya
- Warnings and Dangers in Amasya
- See All...
Explore the World
- M.Kocer Family Apartments
- The Westin Edmonton
- Sylvan Lake Lodge
- Sunwapta Falls Resort
- Paddy's Palace
- Annett's Mono Village
- Trident Agra
- Hotel Arniko
- Flamboyant Hotel Isla de Margarita
- Istituto Santa Giuliana Falconieri
- Embassy Suites Hotel Deerfield Beach
- TownePlace Suites Rochester
- Canaves Oia Hotel
- Bungalow Bay
Badges & Stats in Amasya
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Amasya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amasya
Photos in AmasyaSee All Photos (9)
Read real reviews about Amasya Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 33 reviews, 147 photos
- Marseille Intro, 22 reviews, 97 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigo Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos
- Kassala Intro, 53 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arbil Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos
- Morocco Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prizren Intro, 20 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos