Amasya Hotel Tips by maykal

Amasya Hotels: 5 reviews and 12 photos

A mosque in old Amasya - Amasya

A mosque in old Amasya

Yuvam Pansiyon

I stayed at the Yuvam Pansiyon, located on the main road...it doesn't look much from the outside (you enter via a pharmacy), but the view from the roof is what made this place worth staying in. The rooms weren't bad, and had a functioning private bathroom...for me, this is a luxury! The only complaint was the fact that the only rooms are located on the 5th and 6th floor...not funny when there is no lift and the temperature is in the mid-30's.
I've got a funny feeling we paid 15 million lira per night for a twin room, although I don't know where that figure came from...sounds about right though, as that would be around $10 I think.

Unique Qualities: The owner doubled as a pharmacist, and when she was busy, reception was manned by her over-keen son. I think the small amount of power had gone to his head, as he used to make a fuss about leaving the key at reception every time we went out, which meant that we had to disturb his mother in the pharmacy every time we wanted to go back...she soon put a stop to that, but he did get a bit surly when he saw we hadn't left our keys at reception!

Comparison: least expensive

Badges & Stats in Amasya

Have you been to Amasya?

Latest Activity in Amasya

Visiting Amasya?
Read real reviews about Amasya Hotels!