Amasya Restaurant Tips by maykal
Amasya Restaurants: 8 reviews and 16 photos
OK, I don't have any names, but there is a cluster of restaurants in a small square the wrong side of the road adjacent to the river...the road somewhat spoils the view of the old town and the pontic tombs, but we didn't see anywhere else to eat. There was a Turkish restaurant, whose speciality was Tokat kebap...don't know how that is different, but it cost twice as much as the others on the menu and looked just the same! Next door was an Italian which was The place to be seen. The outdoor tables of both these restaurants merged, so you never knew which restaurant's menu you would be given! There were also a couple of teahouses/ice cream shops in the same square, also fighting over seating space.
More Reviews (7)
maykal's Related Pages
Amasya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AMASYA (AMASEIA)"
- "Historical Amasya."
- "Stunning Amasya"
- "3000 years old brand new city !!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amasya
- Hotels in Amasya
- Transportation in Amasya
- Nightlife in Amasya
- Restaurants in Amasya
- Shopping in Amasya
- Warnings and Dangers in Amasya
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Amasya
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Amasya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amasya
Photos in AmasyaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 33 reviews, 147 photos
- Marseille Intro, 22 reviews, 97 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigo Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos
- Kassala Intro, 53 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arbil Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos
- Morocco Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prizren Intro, 20 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos