"Ma'aloula" Ma`lula by maykal
Ma`lula Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 206 photos
Just an hour by bus from Damascus is the small and picturesque village of Ma'aloula. Multi-coloured houses hanging from the cliffs, Aramaic speakers, a timeless monastery on the clifftop, a narrow alleyway hewn from the rocks and a cave containing a cure for flatulence...just some of Ma'aloula's attractions. I will build a page for Ma'aloula soon, but for now have a look at the pictures and tales in the travelogue below, which also contains some pictures of nearby Seydnaya.
maykal's Related Pages
Ma`lula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "paint me blue"
- "A Tiny and Different Town in Syria"
- "Our father in Armenic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ma`lula
- Hotels in Ma`lula
- Transportation in Ma`lula
- Restaurants in Ma`lula
- Shopping in Ma`lula
- Warnings and Dangers in Ma`lula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ma`lula
- 0 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Ma`lula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ma`lula
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 33 reviews, 147 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- Algiers Intro, 26 reviews, 108 photos
- Marseille Intro, 22 reviews, 97 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigo Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos
- Kassala Intro, 53 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arbil Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos
- Morocco Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos