"Safita and Hosn Suleiman" Safita by maykal
Safita Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 22 photos
I can't exactly remember when I visited Safita, or part of which trip the visit was, but i know I was pleasantly surprised by the small hilltop town. I'd read somewhere that all Syrian mountain resorts were soulless concrete affairs, so I arrived expecting very little, but Safita made me think of Southern Italy (not that i've been there, but it is how I imagine southern Italy to be)...houses cluttered beneath a hilltop castle. I stayed two nights, and on my last day I also paid a visit to the nearby ruins of Hosn Suleiman...not much to see, but the location was lovely, set in a small village with green hills stretching as far as the eye could see...I spent the day walking along paths in the area, the closest to hiking that I came in Syria. Anyway, a page will be created soon, but for now, have a goggle at the travelogue below ;@P
maykal's Related Pages
Safita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beauty of Safita Town"
- "safita the great town"
- "Safita & Hosn Suleiman"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Safita
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Safita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Safita
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 33 reviews, 147 photos
- Marseille Intro, 22 reviews, 97 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigo Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos
- Kassala Intro, 53 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arbil Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos
- Morocco Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prizren Intro, 20 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos