Batumi Off The Beaten Path Tips by maykal Top 5 Page for this destination
Batumi Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 8 photos
While waiting for the sun to come out, I took a walk along Batumi's promenade to the south. After a while, the park runs out and is replaced with huge tower blocks, quietly rusting away. A couple of the buildings used to be hotels, but are now filled with refugees from Abkhazia and look squalid and depressing. The promenade is being extended, and a park being constructed, which will hopefully make the area look a little less bleak...but for now you can admire some of the colourful grafitti in between the grotesque blocks of flats.
More Reviews (11)
maykal's Related Pages
Batumi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sea and tourists"
- "Georgia - Batumi"
- "Batumi-More than I expected"
- "Batumi - Capital Adjara"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batumi
- Hotels in Batumi
- Transportation in Batumi
- Nightlife in Batumi
- Restaurants in Batumi
- Warnings and Dangers in Batumi
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lake McConaughy State Recreation Area Hotels
- Lukut Hotels
- Male Island
- Hawaii Kai Hotels
- Houston Hotels
- Lyford Cay Hotels
- Cumbayá Hotels
- Krabi Hotels
Badges & Stats in Batumi
- 12 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Batumi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batumi
Photos in BatumiSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 33 reviews, 147 photos
- Marseille Intro, 22 reviews, 97 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigo Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos
- Kassala Intro, 53 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arbil Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos
- Morocco Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prizren Intro, 20 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos