"INFREQUENT UPDATES!" Suzanne_M's Profile

SALSA & YOGA in LA HAVANA! - MAR29-APR5, 2014

Faites-vous plaisir!

Venez vivre un voyage intérieur au rythme de la salsa cubaine lors d’une semaine unique à La Havane!

CUBA est un pays comme aucun autre, où La Havane est une ville figée dans le temps avec ses vieilles voitures américaines et son architecture espagnole. La Havane et ses habitants nous forcent à être patients, à être dans le moment présent, à vivre à un autre rythme, leur rythme, notre rythme, tout en nous faisant réaliser que la paix intérieur, le bonheur et la joie sont à la portée de tous, et ce aux rythmes des danses latines!

C’est le temps de prendre du temps pour soi, de se ressourcer, de se détendre, de recharger ses batteries, de s’enfuir loin des rigueurs de l’hiver, dans un environnement enchanteur sur les belles plages ensoleillées de PLAYAS del ESTE, à 15 minutes de La Havane, tout en s’imprégnant de la culture authentique locale.

**********

Indulge!

Come and experience an inner journey to the rhythm of Cuban salsa in a unique week in Havana!

Cuba is a country like no other, where Havana is a city frozen in time with its old American cars and Spanish architecture. Havana and its people require us to be patient, to be in the present moment, to live at a different pace, their rhythm, our rhythm, while realizing that inner peace, happiness and joy are within reach inside us all, to the rhythms of Latin dance!

This is the time to take time for yourself, to recharge, relax, recharge your batteries, to run away from the rigors of winter, in a delightful setting on the beautiful sunny beaches of PLAYAS del ESTE, 15 minutes away from Havana, while soaking up the authentic local culture.

Suzanne miscevic
Suzanne_miscevic@yahoo.ca

YOGA TRIP TO NEW YORK CITY - JUNE 20-24, 2013!

et voilà! c'est parti! voici la publicité pour le voyage de YOGA À NEW YORK, du 20 au 24 juin 2013! inscrivez-vous vite car les places sont limitées, i.e. c'est une longue fin de semaine.
suzanne_miscevic@yahoo.ca

p.s. les débutants sont les bienvenus!

**********
this is it! here is the advertising for the YOGA trip in NEW YORK CITY, from June 20 to June 24, 2013! do register fast as the places are limited, i.e. it is a long weekend.
suzanne_miscevic@yahoo.ca

p.s. beginners are welcome!

TRAVELLING AGAIN SOON!!!

After travelling (and living) in Europe for a few years, i came back to Montreal back in 2007. It took me a while, but i am back on my feet now as a full-time YOGA and STRETCHING INSTRUCTOR!
As of 2013, i will be organising YOGA TRIPS / RETREATS all over the world, starting with NEW YORK CITY in JUNE 2013, in time to coincide with the summer solstice, as well as INDIA, somewhere in 2013 as well.
I am looking forward to going back to places that i have been to as well as discovering new places!!!

STARTING A NEW BUSINESS!

I started doing this yoga teacher training back in september 2008 and i got my diploma in Hatha and Vinyasa yoga in september 2009.
After loosing my job in january 2009, i was not sure what to do, but now i have made up my mind: i am doing into business as a yoga teacher!
It will be a lot of work, but i can`t wait. I am hoping that this job will allow me to travel to give workshops, seminars, to learn more things, etc.

JANUARY 27, 2009 - NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER!!!

Hello,
I am in a transition period right now, i.e. without a job since last week. So my new motto is now NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER!!! Any comments, suggestions, ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Hoping to be able to travel again soon,
suzanne

AUGUST 18, 2006 - GUIDE TO DATING + ITALIAN JOKE

Hello my VT friends!
I just came across this "Guide to dating", by Dan Clark.

It is funny even if you are not doing the dating scene anymore!

Also, here is the link for this joke (by an Italian) about the Italians versus the rest of the EU.

www.lifeinitaly.com/flash

I like the part about the coffee the best!

Enjoy it.

APRIL 23, 2006 - LANGUAGE SPOKEN AT THE EU

Here is another joke, about which language will be spoken at the EU.
Enjoy,

*****

European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

O In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy.

O The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

O There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

O In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

O Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

O Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

O By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

O During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav! a reil sensibl riten styl.

O Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

O Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

If zis mad you smil, pleas pas on to oza pepl.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE (AND ON MY PAGES!)!!!

MARCH 26, 2004
Hello again,
Thought it was time for a little update. For starters, I would like to say that I have started my own business in LANGUAGES. I will be offering services like tutoring, teaching, translating, proofreading, etc., in FRENCH, SPANISH, and ENGLISH. I am getting clients slowly but surely. It is a lot of work getting my company (ONE STOP LANGUAGES NI) off the ground, but it will be worth it. That explains a bit why I am not as "active" on VT as I used to be. But do not fear! I will be back in force very soon!!!
The next thing that I have to do is get a computer at home so I can do my administrative work during evenings and on weekends instead of during the day. I will then have more time to dedicate to my VIRTUALTOURIST pagest. In the meantime, you can always email me so I know that I am still loved out there!!! I still cannot reply to the emails. Please wish me luck! I am having withdrawal symptoms!!!
Regarding my upcoming birthday on APRIL 4, I have decided to stay here in BEAUTIFUL BELFAST!!! I will start celebrating on April 1 and finish God knows when!!!
Until next time and have a nice day!!!
zuzu

• Intro Updated Oct 23, 2013

• Parisforless's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2014 at 1:10 PM

I'm late but I still want to wish you a happy birthday and many more to come!
    Svetlana

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Happy Birthday! Best wishes on your on your special day:)).

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2014 at 5:18 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Happy birthday. Hope you are enjoying Cuba.

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2014 at 12:46 AM

Cheers for your B/D!

• sameehakhan's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2013 at 5:05 AM

hie all...no one frm india here....
    :-(

• arshadthetrekker's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Hi Suzanne, it's great to met you on VT. You've a beautiful page.

• Suzanne_M's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2012 at 2:37 PM

it is now official! i will be going to CUBA for the holidays from December 21 to January 5 inclusively! i am planning on staying the first 2 nights in VARADERO (that is where my plane will be landing) and the last 2 nights in VARADERO. i now have to find CASAS PARTICULARES accordingly. as for the other nights, i still no plans yet, but i am planning on staying in the northern part of the island. i can't wait!

• Suzanne_M's Profile Photo
      Nov 18, 2012 at 1:14 PM

hi again.
      i am not worried about enjoying my stay, i.e. i have already been there 4 times! it is just that, this time around, it will be my first time with only a plane ticket (and NOT an all-inclusive package). and it will be at christmas time and i don't remember anymore how booked / crowded the place can be. that said, if i stay away from the touristy spots, i think i will be ok.
      thanks.

• meziane's Profile Photo
      Dec 8, 2012 at 5:55 AM

happy to visite your nice homepage seeyou soon

• jekins's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Hi nice to meet you here at vt greeting from cameroon

• RUMISABUNCU's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Warm greetings from still sunny Antalya, I hope everthing is going well for you my dear friend

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Suzanne_M's Profile Photo

Suzanne_M

“Zuzu - April 7th, 2012”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.