"World Through My Eyes ............." syed-arshad's Profile
There are more than a billion people walking on this planet...........All have same set of brain and body yet no two minds are same!
Each of us see things differently, smell the same rose with a different smell.......See the same blue sky in different shades..........Taste the same food and have a different reaction........And ofcourse we all dance to different tunes!!!
The world to me is not what the world is to u...........
These pages are all about how i saw it............... ITS THROUGH MY EYES.
`` CHAPTER 1``
One day I left my home as a 'Tourist' to visit a distant land just to take a pic of me smiling into the camera , standing among few other tourist. ...........
Its been 6 years now and more but the journey never ends, each passing day I stumble upon a new crossroad, a new direction, a new journey, a new temptation..............
Lost in the diversity only to be saved by smiles of strangers, spell bound by beautiful faces I continue my journey , no more a tourist, no more a novice, just another traveller , I continue my journey just beacuse I see a crossroad and roads that never end, the thirst that never quenches , the faces that never stop facinating ( sorry if I had stared you at an airport, in a train , on the street)
The journey will never end, cause there is no destination, journey is the food of a traveller
There will always be a road less travelled.
I discovered, I discovered as I travelled, that we are all nomads, the world has seen dramatic changes in the last couple of centuries but still man remains a nomad, still searching for the unknown, unknown horizons, unkown cultures, unknown human faces. Its strange that the more I search the more I know of the fact of how little I know.
How little I know about me, about life, about the horizon beyond.
You may not beleive me..........
You may call me a dreamer, You may call me a Nomad, a Aimless Fool, I am not alone, one day you will surely join us.
You may wonder , you may laugh, a joke of a life u may say.....I am not alone, one day you will surely join us.
You may say i am Crazy, You may say I am stupid, a lost case. I am not alone, one day , you will surely join us.
.....If u see the world like i have seen it...... You may beleive me.
Awara hain anjaani gale-oon may , Dhoond tey hain najaney kaya,
Na koi tamnna, na koi manzil,
Kohrey mein doobey houvey andhereyon mein azad mehsoos kartey hain,
Mein aur may ri tanhai.
Jaag-tey hain sari raat talsh-e tanhai mein, na janey din mein kiss-sey chhup tey phir tey hain,
baatein kartey hain ek dusrey sey , dilasa dey ley-tey hain,
bus mein aur may ri tanhai, aur koun hamey pheychaneyga in masroof shahir-on mein.
muskuratey hainn, haas deytey hain, kahbi roo deytey hain,badi dilchaps guftagu hoti hai ,
Mein aur meyri tanhai.........
har Jata hain har bar apni tanhai key agey.
Mein aur meyri tanhai.
^ World's most widely understood language is Silence ^
" I Was Born To Stand On A New World And Look At The Horizons Beyond "
Well, I guess I have a clear defination of my life and as I would like to see it take shape. New World for me, exits all around me, here in my home land, in the place where I travel frequently and the places I hope to explore. Its a bug, yea it eats you, pricks you, teases you, make you want more..cant get off it.
Wish me luck, I hope I survive this Bug!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 66 Reviews
- 114 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on one of traveloturc's Istanbul travel pages
- Posted in Travel Pulau Langkawi Forum ""
- syed-arshad and Ewa-Monika are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "World Through My Eyes ............."
- Wrote a Review Gardens and Parks about Parks and Gardens in Hyderabad Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gardens and Parks"
- updated a Hyderabad Travel Page "Hyderabad"
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Colombo Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Delhi Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hyderabad Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Goa Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22175 Reviews - 53908 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23066 Reviews - 47272 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8349 Reviews - 17018 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1914 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7646 Reviews - 19527 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos