"Origin of Bruce Lee and Huang Feihong's Kung Fu" Top 5 Page for this destination Foshan by tangymp
Foshan Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 104 photos
FoShan is the homeland of my mom, we had paid many visit there and witnesses it's changing from a small town to a industrial city. However, with it's long history, Foshan is never short of historic attractions and exotic cusine!
- Pros:Exotic chinese diet, historical building, chinese teaware
- Cons:polluted air, confusing traffic
The Fish Pond in Boamo Yuen is habitat of thousands of fish, once you feed them, they gather and create a beautiful... more travel advice
tangymp's Related Pages
Foshan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Origin of Bruce Lee and Huang Feihong's Kung Fu"
- "Shunde, what will you provide us?"
- "The old City"
- "Foshan visit"
- "Foshan ~ 佛山"
- "One day in Foshan"
- "Foshan - the buddist hill of southen China"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Foshan
- Hotels in Foshan
- Transportation in Foshan
- Nightlife in Foshan
- Restaurants in Foshan
- Shopping in Foshan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Foshan
- 14 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Foshan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Foshan
Photos in FoshanSee All Photos (23)
Top 5 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Foshan Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos