"Welcome to dreamworld's HomePage" dreamworld's Profile

W E L C O M E !!!!!!!!!
Thanks for visiting my homepage....well I'm not really here to talk about me...but about all the trips I had the great chance to do so far, especially the last 10 years.....
Right now I'm going to calm down a bit because I have now a daughter, she is born in February 2002, and as you know it's not that easy travelling with a baby. I will then limit the next trips to more "easy" ones.

Still I would love to help anyone wanting to visit any of the places I've been so far and obviously my home country, Switzerland. Here is an aerial view of my wonderful "hometown", GENEVA. I lived in the city (downtown) for 35 years and just moved slightly out to the countryside, but only 20 km away....

Don't forget when you're travelling :
KEEP THE PLACE you visit as CLEAN as it was when you showed up. RESPECT local people and traditions.
REMEMBER you're not at home but you are...a TOURIST !!!

I wish you as much pleasure as you can think about during your travels !!!!
Dreamworld

LAST TRIP : early June 2003, tour around North-East France, the area called Alsace. A new page has just been created with some pictures.

NEXT : mid-July, some vacations in Tuscany (Italy).

• Intro Updated Jun 24, 2003

• charlize's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Happy Birthday!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Hi Stephane, Long time since you last logged in but never mind. Just looked at a picture of my very first VT meet in Thun and wondered how you and your family were doing :-)

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2005 at 1:41 PM

Happy Birthday Stéphane :-)

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2005 at 5:25 AM

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to Stéphane, Happy birthday to you. :) :)) :)) I wish you not only a happy new year, but also happier many maaany returns. What a great and lovley stuff you have. Congratulations.

• JuraidahJ's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2005 at 4:43 AM

Happy Birthday!!

• mickeyjane1's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2005 at 9:05 AM

WHAT A FANTASTIC PICTURE OF GENEVA, I WAS IN MONTREAUX BUT THAT WAS ON A SCHOOL TRIP WAY BACK IN 1981.

• omran's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2004 at 7:10 AM

Happy Birthday*****Happy Birthday******Happy Birthday******Happy Birthday****GoD bLeSs

• Jul 22, 2004 at 12:40 AM

Stephane, many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday, a great time and great travels in future. Greetings from India. Your pages, albums, tips and information are great and superb.

• JudyinPA's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2004 at 1:32 PM

Hope you got my e-mail about meeting with us again for a meal the weekend of May 22.

• Alice-Kees's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2003 at 2:30 PM

Happy birthday from us!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!