"Isle of Pine" New Caledonia by Kristin21
New Caledonia Travel Guide: 371 reviews and 639 photos
The isle of pine is a very lovely and little island next to New Caledonia.
It is a wonderful impression to see such a small isle like this one. The water is a s blue as the sky and very warm. The trees are filled with a green colour I´ve never seen before.
I think, it is not possible to describe my impressions only with some words. It was wonderful! Phantastic!
rent a mountain bike. You can find the nicest places with the bike. One beach is as more beautiful as the other on.... more travel advice
Kristin21's Related Pages
New Caledonia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Caledonia: Mediterranean Melanesia"
- "La Nouvelle Caledonie"
- "a charming island & millions of butterflies"
- "New Caledonia"
- "South Seas Gem with a European Flavor"
- "coming in Dec 2011"
- "Nouvelle Caledonie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Caledonia
- Hotels in New Caledonia
- Transportation in New Caledonia
- Nightlife in New Caledonia
- Restaurants in New Caledonia
- Shopping in New Caledonia
- Warnings and Dangers in New Caledonia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in New Caledonia
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to New Caledonia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Caledonia
Top 5 Pages
- Papua New Guinea Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- New Caledonia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Palau Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Manila Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vanuatu Intro, 1 review, 1 photo