"Bostephenson's Jackson Page" Jackson by Bostephenson
Jackson Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 5 photos
I stopped in Jackson, TN by accident, but I truly enjoyed my short visit there. While Jade and I were on road trip in July 2000, we stopped at exit 80 or 81 in Tennessee to avoid a traffic jam. Luckily for us, Jackson turned out to be a fun place to visit.
Jade is seen here riding the miniature model of Casey Jones' Railroad, Jackson's main tourist attraction. Jackson has good down home cooking and makes the perfect place to break a long trip on I-40 for some kitchy tourism.
Casey Jones Village is a fun little hamlet inside Jackson and just off of I-40 dedicated to the great conductor. His... more travel advice
Bostephenson's Related Pages
Jackson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bostephenson's Jackson Page"
- "My Town"
- "JACKSON, TN home sweet home"
- "Jackson & Tennessee's Music Highway"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jackson
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Jackson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jackson
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arkansas Intro, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Little Rock Intro, 17 reviews, 8 photos
- Davidson Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- U. S. Virgin Islands Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Hot Springs Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Charleston Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jackson Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Colorado Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos