"Jennifer's Awesome Trip to Sancerre" Sancerre by jsalahub
Sancerre Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 102 photos
I spent seven weeks living just outside of Sancerre in a village called Vinon. I was taking intensive language courses at the Coeur de France Ecole de Langues (www.coeurdefrance.com)
- Pros:Some of the best wine in France! Georgeous countryside. Friendly people. Only 2 hours from Paris.
- Cons:You really need a car to get around.
jsalahub's Related Pages
Sancerre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sancerre - wines of Loire Valley"
- "Jennifer's Awesome Trip to Sancerre"
- "Wine and very expensive biscuits"
- "Sancerre - wine and wine..."
- "French language school in Sancerre, France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sancerre
- Hotels in Sancerre
- Transportation in Sancerre
- Restaurants in Sancerre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sancerre
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sancerre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sancerre
Top 5 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vinon Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Sancerre hotel reviews
- Hotel Le Panoramic
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 15, 2013