Mongolia Nightlife Tips by archan4698
Mongolia Nightlife: 19 reviews and 17 photos
Beer is cheap by western standards, usually Korean(Cass, hite, etc) and varies in quality. By Mongolian standards beer is very expensive.
Be sure to ask for "Huu-ten peeve" That means Cold beer, cause they just might serve it warm otherwise. Outside the city it will be warm.
After about 12am-1am the night club will usually have a performance, such as a stripper in the dance floor or jugglers. Apparently this is very normal, to have 1-2 women run out all the sudden and do a strip show, then go back to dancing as usual.
Dress Code: Anything really, jeans and a t-shirt is fine
If your too dressy up, you might invite too much contact
More Reviews (18)
- See All Ger Knowledge, country living
- Mongolian goods
- See All meeting mongolians
- "ger camps"
- UB guesthouse
- See All Horse-Camel
archan4698's Related Pages
Mongolia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saagar's Mongolia info"
- "Mongolia - Land of Genghis Khan"
- "Mongolia, land of the blue sky"
- "Jostling and Jolting Through Mongolia"
- "Mongolia : Simply & Unmaterialistic World"
- "Some Mongolian pictures, more to come"
- "MONGOLIA * MONGOLIE * MONGOLIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mongolia
- Hotels in Mongolia
- Transportation in Mongolia
- Nightlife in Mongolia
- Restaurants in Mongolia
- Shopping in Mongolia
- Warnings and Dangers in Mongolia
- See All...
Explore the World
- Zhuanqiao Hotels
- Sherbrooke Hotels
- Pandavapura Hotels
- Big Ambergris Cay Hotels
- Mount Hagen
Badges & Stats in Mongolia
- 19 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mongolia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mongolia
Top 5 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 24 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mongolia Intro, 19 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 21 reviews, 6 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue