"Chitwan National Park, A Wildlife Destination" Royal Chitwan by illa
Royal Chitwan Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 431 photos
For me Chitwan park means very much of Island Jungle Resort, as the resort area is very big, as while you stay there, you cannot go anywhere for night life.
It's just a very isolated area on an island. There was not even sufficient power supplies at night. However, the stay was beautiful.
I went there to see Royal bengal Tigers, though it was only tiger foot prints that I saw, the trip rewarded me things much more.
- Pros:Wildlife, jungles, large grassland, river, beautiful landscape
- Cons:Very hot in summer without fan or air-con to sleep at night
- In a nutshell:Go there well propared
We didn't have a lot of choices for vehicles to Chitwan park as it's Maoist strike period. So we were very happy to find... more travel advice
We had no idea what it was when they mentioned to us to have this elephant bath. However, it turned out to be one of our... more travel advice
illa's Related Pages
Royal Chitwan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chitwan - Nepal's premier jungle area"
- "A nice and peaceful place"
- "Royal Chitwan National Park"
- "Chitwan National Park."
- "Into the Jungle"
- "What I Have Seen in Chitwan National Park"
- "My first jungle experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Royal Chitwan
- Hotels in Royal Chitwan
- Transportation in Royal Chitwan
- Nightlife in Royal Chitwan
- Restaurants in Royal Chitwan
- Shopping in Royal Chitwan
- Warnings and Dangers in Royal Chitwan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Royal Chitwan
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Royal Chitwan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Royal Chitwan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bhutan Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montana Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Inle Lake Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Paro Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trinidad Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bhaktapur Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thimphu Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cuba Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues