"3-Day Trekking In Himalayas is a Lifetime Memory" Himalayas by illa
Himalayas Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 9 photos
To trek in Himalay mountains is a must when travel to Bhutan. The whole experience is totally different from that in Nepal, where you come across a village every hour you hike in the mountains.
While in Bhutan, you don't see any village, any house, any assarted land, or person for days. All the supplies--- food, drinks, kitchenware, tents, gas...are carried by horses, There's a mountain chef with his assistant trekking with you... At the end of each trekking, you enjoy a super luxury in the wild nature, and Bhutanese way of service is amazing.
Sometimes you reach a high pass, and suddenly you see a vast pastrure down there, and you'd feel like flying...
- Pros:Wildness, Tranquility, Untouched Nature, Super good camping food
- Cons:The Water can really be COLD when you have to cross it bare-footed
- In a nutshell:Such an experience!
Himalayas is very rich in flowers and foliage. It would be a golden chance if you know some herbal medicine. I regret... more travel advice
We need the warmth, don't we? It's not recommended to have campfire in the mountain; however, as there was some ground... more travel advice
illa's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Himalayas
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Himalayas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Himalayas
- updated a Himalayas Travel Page "3-Day Trekking In Himalayas is a Lifetime Memory"
- Posted in Travel Winnipeg Forum "Any cheap hotel at airport to..."
- Wrote a Review Learn Some Herbal Medicine If Possible Beforehand in Himalayas General
- Uploaded a Photo to "Learn Some Herbal Medicine If Possible Beforehand"
Photos in HimalayasSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bhutan Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montana Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Inle Lake Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Paro Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trinidad Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bhaktapur Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thimphu Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cuba Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues