"A 3 day stay in Trieste" Trieste by jolou
Trieste Travel Guide: 751 reviews and 1,973 photos
Another cheap deal from Ryanair to somewhere I knew very little about previously.
During the short time here, I also went to Venice for a day. It takes about 2 hours on the train from Trieste station. I had also planned to take the short trip over the border to Slovenia but ran out of time unfortunately.
For old and recent Venice pics and info, see my Venice page (am not advanced enough yet to be able to insert a link - one day soon maybe!!)
Fly to Trieste - Ryan air generally do a cheap deal. The centre is about a half hour cab ride or bus trip from the... more travel advice
Antico Panada - alongside the bridge and boats (not sure what it's called!) Really good food although pretty... more travel advice
jolou's Related Pages
Trieste Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Habsburg Empire + Italia + Jugoslavija = Trieste"
- "paoseo's new Trieste Page"
- "TRIESTE - TRST"
- "Trieste - Italian city of grand architecture"
- "J's Journey to Trieste"
- "A Hapsburg Delight"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trieste
- Hotels in Trieste
- Transportation in Trieste
- Nightlife in Trieste
- Restaurants in Trieste
- Shopping in Trieste
- Warnings and Dangers in Trieste
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trieste
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Trieste?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trieste
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glastonbury Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phu Quoc Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Can Tho Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Canary Islands Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos