Phu Quoc Warnings Or Dangers Tips by jolou Top 5 Page for this destination
Phu Quoc Warnings and Dangers: 7 reviews and 9 photos
Every few days when swimming in the sea on Long Beach we had a rather unpleasant experience. It feels as though you are swimming in water full of small glass filings! The mystery was solved when I noticed something in one of the guidebooks about some little stinging creatures / fish that are present in the sea and I think they are more active when the fishermen have been in that area in the morning.
Most of the time it was ok, but i must say it made me glad of the pool facility at the Tropicana!
More Reviews (13)
jolou's Related Pages
Phu Quoc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A LITTLE Bit of Sand with that BEACH please!!!"
- "A week on Phu Quoc Island"
- "Phu Quoc"
- "Vietnam's top spot for beaching yourself!"
- "Phu Quoc island."
- "Phu Quoc - go as soon as you can"
- "Peaceful Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phu Quoc
- Hotels in Phu Quoc
- Transportation in Phu Quoc
- Nightlife in Phu Quoc
- Restaurants in Phu Quoc
- Shopping in Phu Quoc
- Warnings and Dangers in Phu Quoc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phu Quoc
- 14 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Phu Quoc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phu Quoc
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glastonbury Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phu Quoc Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Can Tho Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Canary Islands Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos