Phu Quoc Favorite Tips by jolou Top 5 Page for this destination
Phu Quoc Favorites: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Favorite thing: Phu Quoc is a great place for some pure relaxation. The beach is generally very clean although if you are at all phobic about dogs, your stay won't be so relaxing!
The Phu Quoc hunting dogs are everywhere you go. The longer you are there, the less barking you will hear as they seem to get to know you very quickly.
More Reviews (13)
jolou's Related Pages
Phu Quoc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A LITTLE Bit of Sand with that BEACH please!!!"
- "A week on Phu Quoc Island"
- "Phu Quoc"
- "Vietnam's top spot for beaching yourself!"
- "Phu Quoc island."
- "Phu Quoc - go as soon as you can"
- "Peaceful Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phu Quoc
- Hotels in Phu Quoc
- Transportation in Phu Quoc
- Nightlife in Phu Quoc
- Restaurants in Phu Quoc
- Shopping in Phu Quoc
- Warnings and Dangers in Phu Quoc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phu Quoc
- 14 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Phu Quoc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phu Quoc
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glastonbury Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phu Quoc Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Can Tho Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Canary Islands Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos