"At the edge of the forest" Auderghem by cadzand
Auderghem Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 7 photos
Located in the SE of Brussels, Auderghem stretches over 903 ha (1/3 is Soignes Forest) with many green area.
Between the vestiges of the agricultural and forestry past remain the "farms" of Val Duchesse with his watermills and "Rouge Cloître".
Many wealthy family built here its own castle as there are Val Duchesse, Ste Anne , Trois Fontaines and the Solitude castle.
Actually numerous offices have left Brussels for the green Auderghem.
I go there for years now on a regularly basis (a proof of quality) If you want a seat, it's save to book in advance most... more travel advice
The chance to meet deer and foxes just a few kilometres from the city centre is only one of the pleasures offered by the... more travel advice
cadzand's Related Pages
Auderghem Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Auderghem
- Transportation in Auderghem
- Restaurants in Auderghem
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Auderghem
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Auderghem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Auderghem
Photos in AuderghemSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 54 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 13 reviews, 85 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leuven Intro, 32 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morzine Intro, 40 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 31 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Overijse Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Senegal Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lombok Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues