"Sparkling water" Genval by cadzand
Genval Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 32 photos
At the start of the last century, the superb lake at Genval was but a succession of streams and ponds through which the aptly named silver stream, the Argentine, wended its way…
The Château at the border of the lake was built in 1904 by the "Société Minérale des Eaux", to create a spa.
The calm and tranquillity of 1904 have been maintained, for the well-being of travellers from all around the world, as well as for the swans which still glide gracefully on the lake.
From time to time we like to return to this small, cosy and lovely decorated restaurant near the Genval Lake and we have... more travel advice
On every month's first sunday morning there is an art market along the Genval Lake, with paintings, drawings,... more travel advice
cadzand's Related Pages
Genval Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's all about 'Le Lac'..."
- "Romantic getaway close to Brussels"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Genval
- Hotels in Genval
- Restaurants in Genval
- Shopping in Genval
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Genval
- 13 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Genval?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Genval
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 54 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 13 reviews, 85 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leuven Intro, 32 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morzine Intro, 40 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 31 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Overijse Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Senegal Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lombok Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues