"Leuven" Top 5 Page for this destination Leuven by cadzand

Leuven Travel Guide: 477 reviews and 1,030 photos

The city of Leuven, capital of the province of Flemish-Brabant, is perhaps best known throughout the world for it's magnificent architecture, it's internationally renowned University and last but far from being least, it's world famous beer.

There’s plenty to keep a visitor busy for days in Leuven. It's architectural wonders, museums, city parks, art exhibitions, raving student parties, marketplaces, diversity of little shops, galleries, restaurants, pubs and bars bring the history of the city and her people to vibrant life.

If you come to Leuven follow the must see activity tips below, one after another, and you'll have a nice walk through the city seeing the most important places here. If you're not in a hurry, count a whole day for seeing it all.

• Last visit to Leuven: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 6, 2003

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Beautiful photos and terrific tips. And multilingual, too! My son is here in Leuven today and we'll be visiting the city with him in March. After seeing your page, I am really looking forward to it!

• violette_ca's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2007 at 1:01 PM

Très très bons renseignements. Je vais essayer de faire votre trajet tourisque.Merci.

• breughel's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2006 at 5:15 AM

3 languages! We are in Belgium! Vos pages sur Leuven me ramènent à plein de souvenirs. L'avantage de l'UCL-KUL (encore bilingue à mon époque) c'est qu'on en sortait - généralement - moins stupide qu'en y entrant!

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2006 at 12:11 PM

So well known I'd never heard of it! Thank you for your enlightenment - truly fabulous pages. Three languages and I'm still struggling with one!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2006 at 1:28 PM

Reviewing your VT mtg. pics again. One day I will be standing in the middle of one of them!

• hojasdehierba's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2006 at 2:22 PM

What a great page. Beautiful pics! Cheers.

• Goldenboy's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2006 at 2:43 PM

Sure Gini, nice to have friends! About comment, i am not sure about youre problem. might be temporarily maintenance. Thank you anyway. Good night.

• Norali's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2005 at 8:47 AM

I am not sure that my first holidays abroad would be in Europe. When Europe is programmed, I'll visit Belgium of course.

• NiceLife's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 11:23 AM

You travel so wide - but at last a place where our paths crossed. I was here only a day - thanks for showing me all the things I should have seen, but missed!. (What were we like before VT?)

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2005 at 4:37 PM

Leuven looks like a lovely spot, peaceful I think might be the right word, Cheers Gini! :-)

cadzand

“somewhere over the rainbow....”

Badges & Stats in Leuven