"Loads of fresh fruit" Gafsa by cadzand
Gafsa Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 23 photos
There is fairly little to see, except people of course. But strolling around the souks, is a nice experience.
You could also go to the roman baths, which are surprisingly well preserved. The water comes from hot water springs, and offer some friendly 30° Centigrade. .
The kasbah is now open to tourists, after considerable rebuilding.
A third attraction is the Dar Loungo, a residence of the 18th century.
Gafsa is also the centre of the phosphate industry, which luckily hasn't been turned to a dust hell.
cadzand's Related Pages
Gafsa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Southern Tunisia"
- "A stop in Gafsa"
- "Loads of fresh fruit"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gafsa
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Gafsa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gafsa
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 54 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 13 reviews, 85 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leuven Intro, 32 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morzine Intro, 40 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 31 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Overijse Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Senegal Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lombok Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues