Morzine Transportation Tips by cadzand Top 5 Page for this destination
Morzine Transportation: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Les Portes du Soleil introduced a "hands-free" ski-pass for the 1999-2000 season. This new ski-pass eliminates the need to present a ticket or pass when boarding lifts. The pass can be read from a distance, even from the depths of a pocket or backpack, which allows you to remain bundled up on those cold, windy days. The pass is also combined with a "loyalty" system that gathers points with every purchase made which can be traded in for free ski days.
Free of charge shuttles transport you in the Morzine area to your hotel or appartment, to the different cableways Super Morzine, le Pleyney, les Prodains (Avoriaz) etc.
map access to Morzine
By car : Motorway A 40 exit Cluses, Taninges, Les Gets, Morzine. Or exit Annemasse, Bonneville, Taninges, Les Gets, Morzine : 30 km.
By train : SNCF TGV Paris-Thonon or Cluses
By plane : Genève Cointrain : 65 km
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (37)
- See All Be aware from horseflies
- Museum of mecanic music (Mus?e de la...
- See All Hiking to the Belvedere of the Montriond...
- See All Slate Valley
- Disco time
cadzand's Related Pages
Morzine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Winter and summer fun in Morzine"
- "Summer in the Alps"
- "Morzine - lots of snow, lots of cheese"
- "Morzine - some skiing, a lot of eating"
- "A winter in morzine."
- "Village de charme"
- "French mountain village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morzine
- Hotels in Morzine
- Transportation in Morzine
- Nightlife in Morzine
- Restaurants in Morzine
- Shopping in Morzine
- Warnings and Dangers in Morzine
- See All...
Explore the World
- Brisbane Hotels
- Atlanta Hotels
- East Nashville Hotels
- Srinagar Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
- Riva del Garda
Badges & Stats in Morzine
- 40 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Morzine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morzine
- Posted in Travel Brussels Forum "Re: How Far From City Centre -..."
- updated a Morzine Travel Page "Winter and summer fun in Morzine"
- Commented on one of JosM's Morzine travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Winter and summer fun in Morzine"
- Wrote a Review Be aware from horseflies in Morzine Warnings and Dangers
Photos in MorzineSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 54 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 13 reviews, 85 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leuven Intro, 32 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morzine Intro, 40 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 31 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Overijse Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Senegal Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lombok Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (52)
Latest Morzine hotel reviews
- Beau Regard Hotel
- 43 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 17, 2013
- The Ridge Hotel
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 16, 2013
- Hotel Le Grand Tetras
- 46 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 10, 2013
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013
- Hotel Le Concorde
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 13, 2013
- More Mountain Morzine Luxury Chalets
- 184 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 1, 2013