"Ludvika" Ludvika by AnnikaW
Ludvika Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 23 photos
Ludvika is a small town in the middle of Sweden in the country of Dalecarlia, where I grew up.
The town itself is not much to see except from a few nice museums open in summer but I'd really recommend celebrating Midsummers Eve in a village close to Ludvika called Sunnansjö. It's a traditional small Swedish village, with red houses, small lovely lakes and a quite famous SPA (Tallmogården) if you like relaxing.
- Pros:Small and cozy!
- Cons:Too small if you plan to stay for a longer while..
A well preserved smelting house with history from the area. more travel advice
The cottage of Dan andersson, a famous swedish authour and singer. more travel advice
AnnikaW's Related Pages
Ludvika Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ludvika
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Ludvika?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ludvika
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 29 reviews, 27 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bondi Beach Intro, 18 reviews, 10 photos
- Kiruna Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Grängesberg Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Ludvika Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Newcastle Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Italy Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Milan Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.